Smartphones have enamored us to an extent that as soon as we wake up, we start looking for our them, under the pillow or on the bedside table. Who would have thought that a simple communication device would have such an impact on our lives? We use it to communicate with our friends, flaunt our beautiful pictures on social media, search for various queries and the list goes on! Hence, we end up using excessive data before the month ends. So, it is very important to keep a watchful eye on data usage. Well, you can’t do it on your own, hence using a third-party app is the optimum solution.
List of 5 Best Data Usage Trackers For Android
There are various apps available on Google Play that can help you manage your data usage. We have listed a few of them below. Let’s take a look!
1. Check Data Usage
One of the best data usage tracker apps, Check Data Usage efficiently manages and tracks mobile and WiFi data usage. Users can also set alerts for whenever they’re about to cross their data limit. This app is light on phone resources and is available for free on Google Play Store. Let’s take a quick look at some of its features:
- Set your data plan and daily limit to get alerts on crossing usage limit.
- Optimize Internet option frees up the memory and puts a check on data usage.
- You can get rid of cache files and boost RAM of your phone with a single tap.
- It also informs you about total data usage for each app on your Android.
2. My Data Manager – Data Usage
My Data Manager is one of the best free data usage monitors for Android as it helps you control your data usage and alerts you when you exceed the limit. Let’s look at the features of the app:
- It monitors your data usage on mobile, and WIFI.
- With app tracker, you get to know which app uses the most data.
- It monitors your call minutes and text messages.
- It lets you track data usage across everyone in your shared or family plan.
3. Internet Speed Meter Lite
One of the best data usage tracker apps, Internet Speed Meter Lite helps you to monitor your data usage. It shows your Internet speed in status bar and displays the amount of data used in the notification panel. Let us look at the features of the app:
- It gives real-time speed update in notification and status bar.
- You can check your daily traffic usage in a notification.
- It gives you separate data analysis for Mobile network and WIFI network.
- It is a lightweight app and is battery efficient
4. Opera Max – Data Manager
Opera Max is a mobile data usage tracker which suggests you the ways to save your data and manage your apps. Let’s check out the features of the app:
- The app tracks your apps’ data usage and suggests how to reduce the data usage to save money.
- The data compression tool lets you stay on Instagram, YouTube, and other apps for a longer time.
- You can manage apps by putting a limit on their WIFI and mobile data usage.
- The app uses secure and encrypted connections when you are using public Wi-Fi so that your personal information stays safe.
5. Data Usage Monitor
Data Usage Monitor is a free data usage monitoring app for Android. The app helps you measure data traffic on daily basis. Let’s check out the features of the app in detail:
- Once you launch the app, it will start measuring your data traffic automatically.
- It displays WIFI and mobile data usage history in graphs so that you can easily check it out.
- If you get the premium version then you get data traffic displayed on your home screen.
So, this is the list of best data usage trackers for Android. Choose your favorite and start tracking your data usage to save your money.